Tuesday, January 6, 2009

When I lost you the first time, 16 long years ago, it was the worst heartbreak I had ever endured, and still remains the worst pain I have ever felt. We were so young, so careless with our love. I didn't appreciate fully what I had found, because I was too young to understand. I was forced to make the decision to leave you, and once I felt strong enough to rebel against the forces that had decided I had to go, it was too late. Damage had been done by other's lies. It took me a long time to feel like half of the same person I was when I was with you. I tried to get "us" back, but things were too complicated. So I relented.
I saw you walking with her, years later, the "new" girl in your life. I didn't expect it to hurt like it did. I thought my crying for you was done. It wasn't. I never expected that you still loved me and wanted me back in your life. We met and talked and all of the old feelings I had pushed down deep in the place in my heart I had preserved for you, my first love, came rushing to the surface. When I saw the light in your eyes, felt the electricity of your touch, the magic in your kiss after these long years, it was all it was back then and more. And so we began again.
I love you more now, and in a different and more appreciative way then I ever did in our past. I now know what it is that I have, and the gift that I have been given - a second chance. I never thought I would hear your voice, feel your touch, know your love once again.
The only thing that is important now is that there is a reason why we found each other again. We should not take it for granted, and we certainly should not take each other for granted. I love you with all of my heart. I always have, and I always will. No one and nothing can make me change my mind this time. I know what is right, and I plan to fight for what I believe in. I believe in our love.
All my love forever,
Amacam?? ok x? sajak jiwang tuu...

0 comments: